TOME AU BLEU :
- A food of grassland of high quality on the natural reserve of volcanoes
- A selective collection of milk of mountain
- A knowledge of the veined cheeses in the cradle of “Bleu de Laqueuille” from the whole milk
- A minimum refining of 2 months to obtain fruity aromas while protecting a sweetness and a flexibility of dough
Sweet / salty cream slice in the mango and “Tome au bleu”
- 1 Mango
- 200 g of “Tome au bleu”
- 1 slice of bread of spice
- 2 slices of cured ham
By means of a mandolin, cut fine slices of mango and gingerbread, approximately 3 mm in thickness. Get away slices of “Tome au bleu” of approximately 6 mm.
Cut then the mango, the gingerbread, “Tome au bleu”, as well as the cured ham in squares of 3 cms.
Stack a slice of 3Tome”, ham, mango, ham and renew the operation. Slide a square of gingerbread below and maintain the whole with a spade.
The fruity aromas of “Tome” get married perfectly to the mango, and the gingerbread enriches the taste of the cheese and the ham.