100 grams spinach
2 slices of farmhouse bread
4 slices of 10×4 Le Palais des Saveurs Brie Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 240°C (th.8)
2) Peel the pears, slice and saute them in butter
3) Wash and dry the spinach
4) Blanch the spinach leaves in salted boiling water, then cool them quickly in a bowl of icy water. Drain them on paper towel.
5) Mix the pears with the spinach leaves, then lay them on the farmhouse toasts, add the Brie cheese slices, salt and pepper.
6) Heat in preheated (240 C°) oven for 2 minutes/